MOSHPA was registered on 31st of May 1997 under the Registrar of Societies.
To guide safety practitioners and to achieve best practice in Occupational Safety and Health.
We strive to be the leading Non Governmental Organisation on Occupational safety and Health in Malaysia.
Let us go forward in this battle fortified by conviction that those who labour in the service of a great and good cause will never fail.
- To benefit the interested welfare of its members.
- To exchange knowledge, information and practices on occupational safety and health among its members.
- To foster safety and health culture to Malaysian work force.
- To create awareness on safety and health practices among the Malaysian public.
- To maintain high professionalism and work ethics among its members.
- To increase and expand work skills among its members.
- To have cooperation and relationships with other registered NGO’s with the common aim.
- To work closely with department of occupational safety and health and with other Government agencies.